So the Soul of Alec tagged me as the only man amongst 7 on her blog as “men need to write about interesting things.” Or that’s what I figured out yesterday night as she asked me to “Reveal 7 random things about you”. Well, while I won’t tag anyone, it’s a fun thing to do in a late night at Istanbul. That’s that. So here goes.
1. I love food. That’s not random but good food to me is like a symphony orchestra. I can see the tunes swim around me whenever there is a good food inside my mouth. I feel that I am the conductor of the ceremony.
2. I love taking long walks. There have been times when I have found myself completely lost because I kept walking. And Johnny Walker is not yet my friend.
3. I loved Norse Mythology as a kid. While everyone gobbled up Greek mythology, I ensured I knew everything about Odin, Thor and their kin. It’s a different story I don’t remember Loki’s wife’s name anymore.
4. I am a closet environmentalist. I switch off all the lights and computers I can at office as I am often one of the last to leave. Also when we are going out together I am the last to leave the house so that lights can be switched off.
5. Monica Gellar Bing would love me. I may not be the tidiest guy around but I at least know where my stuff is. I hate chaos. I love organized chaos.
6. I no longer buy pirated books unless it is a second copy of a book I already have.
7. I have almost given up on photography. But one day I will return back to my lost love. I have a last set of photographs to click. I know it’s still there in me. I have chosen the subject as well.
Have fun. If anyone wants to pick this up, just go ahead.